Shades Of Tech is the fastest growing community in technology. Being a community blogger, I always encourage upcoming bloggers to contribute an original blog.
Here are our guidelines:
- Guest columns usually run about 1000 words.
- Make a strong, clear argument supported by examples, details, and/or data.
- Avoid long introductions; get straight to the point.
- Be sure to include a headline.
- Be sure to include an author bio, including details on your background and expertise that make it clear why your opinion on the topic should count to readers.
- If you’re not the author, be sure to tell us what organization you work for and spell out your relationship to the author.
- Include images, videos, or infographics.
How can you become a Shades of Tech contributor?
To become a regular contributor at Shades of Tech, here are some tips that will help you to get your article accepted and published:
Head over to the homepage and check out the first few pages to understand what kind of articles we publish here.
Write content that is solely focused on quality and adding value for readers.
Here are a few of the categories that I accept articles from. Do research on our website and find out what kind of articles do we post:
- Blogging tips, blogging tools, and blog marketing.
- WordPress plugins and themes (and how-to’s on using these).
- Social media marketing, online marketing, and inbound marketing.
- “How-to’s” related articles
- SEO tools, software, and case studies.
- World of Technology
- News, Gadgets, Phones. Lifestyle, Health & Fitness, Travel
Come up with a Great Idea:-
- Craft a post based on your experience and research.
- Use your expertise to interpret a recent trend or news event.
- Offer a solution to a common concern or problem.
- Share a personal experience that is likely to interest many other people.
Dos’ and Don’ts
- Be Original. Please don’t just copy and rewrite other articles on the internet. Add something interesting facts to the blog you submit so the reader can engage.
- Add your personal thoughts. Don’t write something that you are not an expert on, add a little of your own personality to the writing. We want to see your knowledge throughout the article.
- Ensure that the length of the articles you submit ranges somewhere between 1000 to 2,000 words.
- Use original images or attribute images that are not your own. Image width should be 800px, wherever possible.
- Add resources to your article wherever possible and support your arguments with studies and research.
Please do not add information that is not accurate or makeup statistics that suit your needs.
- Plagiarize. Please do not simply submit work that has already been on the internet or even a rewrite of someone else’s work.
- Give articles that add no value or meaning to your readers. Each article you write should have a specific purpose.
- Submit articles with bad grammar or sentence structure. Understanding technology is difficult enough without them having to wade through bad sentence structures or grammar. Please proof-read your articles before submission or have someone who has impeccable grammar edit your articles.
- Use images without copyright or attribution. We do not appreciate plagiarism threats or cases, to ensure that you always attribute work that is not yours.
If you have gone through our requirements follow the below methods to reach us.
(Note: Unrelated posts or useless submissions will not be entertained.)